How Can We Help You
Purpose-Driven Financial Planning
- A deep understanding of who you are and where you want to go allows us to build, implement and maintain a plan to get you there.
- This is the GPS to your financial goals.
- Through our partnership with Mariner Advisor Network, we implement custom investment portfolios earmarked for your goals.
- Buying a second home? We have a portfolio for that. Saving for your grandkids’ education? Yeah, we have a portfolio for that, too. No matter the goal, we can design a strategy.
- Tax planning and preparation services to maximize your after-tax wealth. It’s not what you make, it’s what you keep.
- Your advisor is not only a Certified Financial Planner, widely regarded as the gold standard for financial advisors, but also an IRS-enrolled agent. This is the highest license issued by the IRS and allows us to design tax-efficient strategies for our clients.
- What type and how much insurance do you need?
- We can help you add what you need and drop what you don’t.
- We will also ensure you are paying the right price for what you have.
Trust & Estate Services
- As you think about providing for your family for generations to come, we will work with you on strategies to help minimize taxes and maximize your potential wealth transfer and charitable contributions.
Business Retirement Planning
Helping employees plan for retirement is vital for businesses and can be a strong retention tool. We have access to an CEFEX-certified team* that can help us by creating, managing, and expanding your employer-sponsored plan that meets the needs of your employees.
Business Consulting, Cash Management and Business Valuations
- Many business owners do not know how much their companies are worth, making it difficult to establish a clear exit plan. This team provides clients with a better understanding of the value and risks associated with their business.
- Ready to sell? We can get you across the finish line in the manner best suited to your goals and your business.
* Mariner Wealth Advisors is affiliated with Mariner Advisor Network and Mariner Platform Solutions and is certified by The Center for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX) as meeting the standards described in the handbook “Prudent Practices for Investment Advisors.” The standard describes how an investment adviser assumes the responsibility for managing a client’s overall investment management process, which includes the selection, monitoring, and de-selection of investment managers, as well as developing processes to implement investment strategies and fiduciary practices on an ongoing basis. These practices also include maintaining a fiduciary checklist for each client to ensure proper fiduciary governance and compliance with ERISA and implementing best practices as described by the Department of Labor.
Mariner Platform Solutions does not provide all the services listed. Some services are provided by affiliates and may be subject to additional fees. There is no assurance that any financial or investment plan or strategy will be successful. Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.